Who We’re Looking for
We are currently looking for a Client-facing Project Manager to join our team, specifically focused on strategic and quality delivery of both our client projects and ongoing programs in collaboration with our client services team. This role will focus on utilizing the talents of our dynamic team across digital marketing, data and analytics, brand, design, social media, UX and technology to solve our client’s business challenges by delivering market leading work that is on time and on budget.
The Skills You’ll Bring To The Stage
- Outstanding project management skills with a keen focus on navigating challenges, working towards the right solution for the client.
- Understanding of various elements in digital marketing such as websites, mobile applications, SEO, video, SEM and social media – enough to plug into subject matter experts when the time is right
- Experience working closely with design and development teams to bring a client vision to life
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A focus on client service and building relationships
- Ability to motivate junior and intermediate team members
- Strong organization, detail orientation and prioritization skills
- Passion for continuous learning
The Experience You Have
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or similar position leading client experience and quality project delivery
- 5+ years at a digital agency in a client-centric, team lead role
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple projects at once, understanding the value of prioritization and quality delivery
- Familiarity with web development, branding and video projects and a keen understanding of what it takes to plan, navigate and deliver on client expectations
- Presenting in a clear, concise, and engaging fashion to clients of all sizes
- Event planning experience would be an asset!
Your day to day will involve:
Project Operations and Scheduling
- Creation of thorough and achievable work-back schedules and project plans as well as their input into our project management tools
- Maintain a clear understanding of our core capabilities for design & development, identifying opportunities to fill gaps, and proactively develop plans to create redundancy
- Ensure the team is adhering to operational processes for our core service offerings, including leveraging our tools effectively
- Provide guidance to the team on process improvements continually creating increased efficiencies in workflow
- Oversee, schedule and manage certifications of the production team adhering to company-wide requirements
Project & Client Management
- Create a detailed work back schedule and project plan for all requirements
- Ensure the project is correctly onboarded with special attention to specific needs or deliverables
- Maintain active interaction with developer and designer teams to manage milestones, workload, and circumvent any potential challenges
- Identify and control scope change as it relates to projects and timelines, communicating early and often with the client to manage expectations
- Navigate and troubleshoot project challenges with a client-centric mindset
- Deliver market-leading quality projects, on-time and on budget
- Ensure market-leading project work is the only thing that gets delivered to our clients
- Ensure accurate estimation of all development and creative projects in Forecast
- Bring operational learning back into the estimation process to ensure that the accuracy of estimation consistently improves
- When necessary, collaborate with vendors for solutions outside our capabilities
The Values You’ll Align With
- You are committed: You believe in bringing our unique vision to life. You challenge norms, push boundaries and will persevere through the learning curve we’ll face while building a challenger agency and legacy together.
- You are curious: You believe in continuous growth and have an insatiable drive for “better”. Better knowledge, better methods, better skills and ultimately, better results.
- You are conscientious: You believe in being relentlessly accountable for market-leading and detail-oriented work, which makes us proud to be part of Operatic.
- You put “we before me”: You believe in giving more than you take and setting your clients and teammates up for success – players can win a game, but a team wins championships.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary & vacation
- Outstanding Benefits
- Opportunities for training (on and offsite) and career growth
- MacBook Pro and the software/tools you need
- Beautifully designed and inspiring office
- All-staff development days focused on learning and company updates
- Rapidly growing, market-leading agency without Toronto traffic
- All the (great) coffee you can drink
- Building one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies according to the Globe and Mail and Maclean’s
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
Operatic is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want To Learn More About Your Potential Fit?