Who We’re Looking for:
We are currently looking for an Account Supervisor to join our team to manage strategic marketing efforts for our clients. This role will focus heavily on supporting our clients’ businesses by developing holistic marketing strategies, supporting the execution of projects & programs, and ultimately ensuring client success and growth. The successful candidate will bring experience in digital marketing tactics (SEO, PPC, Social, Email, etc.), Technology (Web, App, CRM, UI/UX, etc.), and Creative (Branding, Design, etc.) to develop impactful strategies for our clients in order to achieve their business objectives.
- Managing all team deliverables & being accountable for exceptional client performance across marketing, technology, and creative
- Briefing in team members on client objectives and needs in a clear and thoughtful manner
- Ensuring strict client delivery standards are upheld across all touchpoints
- Ensuring program performance
- Monitoring ongoing performance of client programs against agreed upon KPIs
- Identifying performance challenges & working with subject matter experts to develop solutions
- Managing client interactions
- Acting as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the company to the client
- Liaising between web team, marketing team and supporting services teams to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Managing deliverables for the cross-functional team to ensure they meet our high quality standards, are on brief, and on budget
- Managing billing and time tracking for teams
- Staying close with finance to ensure that billing targets and milestones are monitored to meet our monthly goals
- Monitoring time tracking systems to capture accurate team hour allocation and project profitability against ingoing estimates
- Contributing to revenue growth across the company
- Growing existing accounts through execution and client experience
- Partnering with the sales team to successfully bring in new business
- Proactively creating opportunities within your existing client network and referrals
- Growing digital marketing strategy, presentation and client service skills across the agency
- Coaching and guiding strategic thinking and communications of the marketing and creative team to ensure polish, strategy and opportunities to improve our relationships with clients; this includes strategy decks, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, emails, reports and day to day communications, such as email
The Experience You Have
- Proven experience as an Account Supervisor or similar position leading client strategy and relationships
- 5+ years at a digital agency in a client-focused role, with experience in SEO, PPC, Analytics, CRO, Social Media, Content Marketing, Branding, UI/UX
- Proven experience building successful digital strategies/annual roadmaps, and growing accounts by selling them through to clients
- Familiarity with web development, branding and video enough to speak at a high level to clients, and to know when to bring in subject matter experts
- Presenting in a clear, concise, and engaging fashion to clients of all sizes
The Values You’ll Align With
- You are committed: You believe in bringing our unique vision to life. You challenge norms, push boundaries and will persevere through the learning curve we’ll face while building a challenger agency and legacy together.
- You are curious: You believe in continuous growth and have an insatiable drive for “better”. Better knowledge, better methods, better skills and ultimately, better results.
- You are conscientious: You believe in being relentlessly accountable for market-leading and detail-oriented work, which makes us proud to be part of Operatic.
- You put “we before me”: You believe in giving more than you take and setting your clients and teammates up for success – players can win a game, but a team wins championships.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary & vacation
- Outstanding Benefits
- Opportunities for training (on and offsite) and career growth
- MacBook Pro and the software/tools you need
- Beautifully designed and inspiring office
- All-staff development days focused on learning and company updates
- Rapidly growing, market-leading agency without Toronto traffic
- All the (great) coffee you can drink
- Building one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies according to the Globe and Mail and Maclean’s
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
Operatic is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want To Learn More About Your Potential Fit?