Who We’re Looking for
In this role, you will be responsible for making sure that the office and its staff are productive, functional, and compliant when it comes to IT systems and policies, hardware, software, and security. As our team members run into technical challenges and require assistance varying from screen sharing, email challenges, and password access, you will be responsible to help get them back on track. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the management and enforcement of security and hardware policies.
Role & Responsibilities
- IP Phone Directory
- On-Premise Hardware Management
- Boardroom Equipment
- Password Management Systems
- Laptop & Accessory Administration
- Management of Operatic’s digital team resources/assets
- Security Compliance Enforcement
- Coordinate with the office management on short/long-term initiatives
- Collaborate with management on the creation of policies, budgets, and growth plans
The Experience You Have
- At least 2 years of professional technical experience
- Proficiency with MacOS & Windows Systems Administration
- Good understanding of Network Security and Enforcement
- Experience with administration tools, such as Adobe, G-Suite, Microsoft, etc.
- Can consult with related parties on IT-related administrative updates
- Can consult on security-related issues pertaining to Operatic Agency
- Demonstrates the ability to think ahead and plan next steps
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and follow-through capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate in a team environment
Nice to Have’s
- Unix-based systems management
- Systems Administration
- Network Security
- Cyber Security
- Apple Business Manager & Apple Mobile Device Management
The Values You’ll Align With
- You are committed: You believe in bringing our unique vision to life. You challenge norms, push boundaries and will persevere through the learning curve we’ll face while building a challenger agency and legacy together.
- You are curious: You believe in continuous growth and have an insatiable drive for “better”. Better knowledge, better methods, better skills and ultimately, better results.
- You are conscientious: You believe in being relentlessly accountable for market-leading and detail-oriented work, which makes us proud to be part of Operatic.
- You put “we before me”: You believe in giving more than you take and setting your clients and teammates up for success – players can win a game, but a team wins championships.
What You Get
- Flexible work-from-home policy where you are only required to come into the office once a week
- Competitive salary & vacation
- Outstanding benefits
- Opportunities for training and career growth
- Beautifully designed office
- All-staff development days focused on learning and company updates
- Rapidly growing, market-leading agency without Toronto traffic
- All the (great) coffee you can drink
- Building one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies, according to the Globe and Mail and Maclean’s
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
Operatic is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want To Learn More About Your Potential Fit?