Who We’re Looking for
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our healthcare & pharmaceutical marketing team. This role will focus on utilizing digital solutions to solve our healthcare client’s business challenges, all while ensuring they have a memorable experience with the agency along the way. At any given time, you will work closely with other designers, developers, writers, videographers, marketers, and account managers, all focused on delivering exceptional experiences for our clients.
The Skills You’ll Bring To The Stage
- Strong understanding of marketing within the healthcare & pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of how to navigate the regulatory environment; guiding clients and liaising with PAAB and AdStandards Canada
- Outstanding critical thinker and problem solver
- Understanding of various elements in digital marketing such as websites, mobile applications, SEO, video, SEM and social media – well enough to select and recommend the right strategic tactics for our clients
- A baseline understanding of the targeting and tactics within Google Ads, Bing Ads, and paid social advertising (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, SnapChat, etc.) in order to guide teams working on the daily execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A focus on client service and building relationships
- Strong organization, detail orientation and prioritization skills
- Passion for continuous learning
- The desire to go above and beyond for your clients and team members
The Experience You Have
- Proven experience as Digital Strategist/Account Manager/Account Executive or similar position leading client strategy and relationships within the healthcare industry
- 5+ years at a digital agency in a client-focused role or within a marketing role at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company
- Proven experience building successful digital strategies/annual roadmaps, and growing accounts by selling them through to clients
- Familiarity with web development, branding and video enough to speak at a high level to clients, and to know when to bring in subject matter experts
- Presenting in a clear, concise, and engaging fashion to clients of all sizes
The Values You’ll Align With
- You are committed: You believe in bringing our unique vision to life. You challenge norms, push boundaries and will persevere through the learning curve we’ll face while building a challenger agency and legacy together.
- You are curious: You believe in continuous growth and have an insatiable drive for “better”. Better knowledge, better methods, better skills and ultimately, better results.
- You are conscientious: You believe in being relentlessly accountable for market-leading and detail-oriented work, which makes us proud to be part of Operatic.
- You put “we before me”: You believe in giving more than you take and setting your clients and teammates up for success – players can win a game, but a team wins championships.
What This Means For You
- An opportunity to be part of building one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies (Globe & Mail)
- Competitive salary & vacation
- Outstanding benefits
- Opportunities for training (on and offsite) and career growth
- Laptop and an arsenal of tools
- Beautifully designed and inspiring office
- All-staff development days focused on learning and company updates
- Rapidly growing, a market-leading agency without Toronto traffic
- All the (great) coffee you can drink
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
Operatic is committed to creating an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will have the same opportunity for employment without discrimination in regards to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want To Learn More About Your Potential Fit?